This week has been good and busy week. The weeks seem to fly
by as we try to get prepared for Sydney and Sarah's arrival in a couple of
months. I feel like it is around the corner and that there is so much to do
before they come. I know what I like to have done before a baby comes to our
family and I know that there is not enough to time to do all of it. I need to
rely on Heavenly Father and that it will all work out. I think this is one of
the lessons we are supposed to learn from this whole experience.
(24 weeks)
A couple of weeks
ago, I mentioned to Adam that even with a pregnant wife with twins that he
still did not have a typical emotional pregnant wife that you tend to hear
about women being. I have never been very emotional even when I am pregnant. I
felt like no sooner had I said that to Adam that all of my hormones have kicked
in, and I have turned into an emotional
pregnant wife. I feel like with every little thing that I tear up and get
emotional. It took having twins and double the hormones circulating throughout
my body to make me emotional.
With all of these emotions, I have had the strongest desire
to attend the temple and receive guidance and direction from on High. I made time this week to go, and it felt
soooo good! I felt a sense of going home as I walked in the temple. The
impression that I had while there was out of all the preparations that I am
doing to prepare for Sydney and Sarah's arrival, the most important thing I can
be doing is to increase my temple attendance. I am grateful for this guidance
and it has provided me the much needed peace to me this week.
I am 24 ½ weeks and
boy and I am hungry!!! I can definately feel a difference between having twins
and being pregnant with only one baby. I need to eat almost every hour. At
lunch time I fix my girls lunch and eat right along with them. By the time I am
done cleaning up and heading down stairs to put Page down for a nap, I am ready
for a snack!
This week we had fun going to Uncle Steven's Family Night
with the AF Marching Band. Steven is very talented, and it was fun to support
him. The girls loved it, and Anna turned to me and said, " When I get a
little older, I am going to practice and practice and practice so I can be in
the band." I loved this comment and asked what instrument she wanted to
play, and she pointed to the color guard girls.
(Aunt Claire and Anna snuggling)
(Steven is in the back in the middle)
(Grandpa Bangerter and his girls)
Wednesday morning, we were outside about to start Alina's
school when the pest control man came to spray the trees and grass. We moved
down to the backyard and started school with Alina. Pretty soon the man came to
the backyard so we started heading up to go inside. As I was walking inside,
Alina called me back. I am grateful for her sharp eyes, because as I walked
back outside, to my surprise I found 5 horses and two ponies all standing in
Uncle Grant's Garden!!! We said a quick prayer, called Adam, and I told the
girls to stay on the porch. I knew if I
made a wrong move, I could send them galloping up the driveway and out to the
busy street above.
Thankfully, as I quickly went and closed the gate to the
field and got a bucket full of grain, the pest control man slowly walked
towards the horses and sent them my way. It made my heart quicken as they all
came galloping my direction, and as I
shook the grain bucket, I quickly had 5 big horses all around me trying to get
the grain. It was a little tricky trying
to get them to move so I could direct them back in the corral, but it all
worked out and no one got hurt. Thank goodness for the pest control man!
Thursday, we went a family outing after dinner. Adam's boss
let us borrow his Jeep to have a ride up the Canyon. We were excited to see the
Fall colors, but in the end they have just started to turn up in the canyon. It
felt so good to be up in the mountains and the girls loved the Jeep ride. Alina
has said for years now that she wants to have
a Jeep someday. They had such big smiles on their faces as we made the
drive.
Friday night, Grandpa and Grandma Bangerter took us all to
the Circus in Salt Lake. The girls loved it and played circus all day
yesterday. It was so fun to watch their faces as the circus unfolding, the
expressions and the sounds of glee that escaped their mouths made it a fun
family experience.
(Taylor, Kate and Will were able to be there too. Page and Will love playing together.)
No comments:
Post a Comment