Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Farwell to New Mexico


Apt. 837-Thank you for the all the wonderful memories that our small family has had in within your walls. We will always cherish the time that we had living there. Thank you for the exercise that you gave us being on the third floor, thank you for the many beautiful sunsets and rainstorms that we experienced from your balcony, and thank you for all the love and laughter that we experienced as our family grew from a family of three to a family of four.


It is hard to leave such good friends. Thank you Geetha, Muthu and Surya for all the yummy dinners and thoughtful visits!

Geetha, I had no idea that when the first time I said hello to you that I was making a friend for life. Thank you for the sincere love you have shown to me and to our family!



I never knew that when I moved away from home that I was going to live the closest I have ever lived to a temple. We grew to love the Albuquerque Temple. It was beautiful! Alina loved going on our morning run to the temple so she could see the fountain.


Before we left we enjoyed one last baseball game on a fun summer evening. Albuquerque has awesome mild weather. We are definitely going to miss that!

One last trip to the swimming pool.



Alina loves playing "kitchen" and has a great imagination. My cooling racks are her stoves and she went through a period this summer where she loved organize things as you can tell by how things are spread out. It is so fun to watch her learn and grow every day.



Who knew that we would love Albuquerque New Mexico so much? We loved the years that we have lived there. It was sad to close the doors on that part of our life, but exciting to open the next door.

No comments: