We packed up our things in New Mexico, sent them off to Kansas, and then drove to Utah for Andrew's wedding. When we first got there my mom was in town helping take care of my nephew. It was so much fun to spend a couple days with her. I think I have the best mom and I love when I can spend time with her. Adam had never been on top of the Conference Center so we went on a small tour. It was beautiful
It was fun to walk around Temple Square because Alina doesn't ever remember doing it. She loved watching the brides come out of the temple because with multiple family weddings this summer all she could think about was being a bride someday. It was really cute.

Speaking of weddings, we were able to be apart of Andrew and Caitlyn's wedding on August. I am sorry about the lack of pictures from that day, but it seems for both family weddings this summer I let other people take pictures, and now I need to gather them up. Caitlyn is a wonderful addition to the Bangerter family and I am excited to have a fellow daughter-in-law join the family!
The wedding was in the Salt Lake Temple, but the reception was in Logan. It was quite the job to keep Alina and Abby out of trouble at the reception, but it was a lot of fun to watch them together.
I am not quite sure if I will ever get over the fact that Kate is now my sister; it is so much fun! It is fun to see her at Adam's family functions and my family functions.
Anna and her namesake. I am so grateful for a wonderful mother-in-law for Anna to look up to and try to be like.
Before the wedding we were able to go up to Bear Lake to watch a play at the playhouse there in town. We spent an hour at the beach before heading back home. I grew up going to bear Lake every year and oh, how I love that place! It made me so happy to see Alina play and I couldn't resist letting her play and get all wet despite the fact she was all dressed.
The day after Andrew and Caitlyn's wedding we spent the day with family and enjoyed the hike to Ensign Peak. I love that hike and had not done it in a couple of years.
Three days after the wedding Adam moved to Kansas to start school. Our apartment was not ready until September so us girls stayed in Utah and visited family. We had a great time. It was very busy, and hard to be away from Adam, but good to spend time with family. Here are some fun things we did.
My sister took some great pictures of the girls. I was amazed at what she could get with crying girls and a rain storm that moved in on us. Thanks Aubrey!
My best friend since Junior High got married. I am so happy for her! It was fun to be there, and
I am glad the timing worked out. She is going to be a great wife and mother.
I got together with some of my childhood friends. It was so good to see everyone and catch up.
My family gets together once a month and has a family home evening. I have really missed those living away. It was great to be apart of one!
We helped Taylor and Kate move into their new apartment and we had a family home evening there. The girls were so cute with both of them.
Abby and Eliza were able to stay longer after the wedding. It was so fun to have the girls around; they all loved playing together.
Before Adam left he was able to go on a horse ride with his dad and his brother. I have always thought Adam looks very handsome on a horse!
We went and visited Aunt Lauren at work at the Harold B. Lee Library at BYU. She always does fun artwork on the white boards there and we were able to see her latest piece of work.
4 comments:
honestly?! Kate married your brother?! That is so cool! Did you guys set them up? What fun! And probably a bit odd for Adam to have a cousin for a sister too...I'm my own grandpa...
Lindsey, It was so good to see you in the temple when you were here for the wedding. I wish we could have talked! I love all your sweet family pictures, your enthusiasm and your appreciation for all the good things in your life! And I love your hair too - it's so cute! Enjoy Kansas!
So busy and fun! I hope you guys are settling in. Daniel misses Adam :)
Wow! What fun photos! I'm so glad you made it in time for Whitney's wedding. I heard it was amazing! I wasn't able to make it though. I love the photo of mini Claire and mini Lindsay. HAHA! Also, wow, Lauren is such an artist!
Post a Comment