Friday, February 11, 2011

My Girls

We are finally getting into a routine, and I feel like I have my buddy Alina back. She has done very well at accepting Anna into our family, but it was still a transition. I think she has realized that Anna is staying and has stopped being so emotional. She is very sweet to Anna and loves to read and sing to her. The fun thing is that Anna's face brightens up when we stick her in Alina's bed and she is full of smiles. So fun!

Anna is a wonderful baby and my heart lately has been filling like it is going to burst because I love her so much! She is two months now, and has just this week started to smile a ton. I love to look down at her and realize that she has been staring at me. As soon as I look at her, she breaks into a huge grin, and starts to coo. I forgot how much I love that!

Alina has always been a big helper, but lately she has started to help with the dishes. What fun!

We have a picture of Alina just like this. They look so much like each other.


Over Christmas my wonderful sister took some pictures of Anna for us. I am so grateful that my sister is so talented at taking pictures, because photography is not my forte. Thanks Aub!


Two of my cute neices!

Alina adores Cassidy, and will not leave her side when she is around.








Over Christmas we also had Bangerter Family pictures taken because Lauren and Andrew got home from their missions and everyone was there. What a sweet reunion!

The Boys





5 comments:

mylyn wood said...

the pictures of you and your girls are so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes! you're so lucky to have those!

Rachel and Eric said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad to see pictures and read about life with your two girls! Alina's transition makes me a little nervous (because if it was that hard for Alina, think how hard it will be for Lucy!!!), BUT, you all look so happy and fabulous that I can't help but be excited!

Tanya said...

The photos are wonderful! What beautiful girlies..you too! I remember Erin dealing with Anika when Ilona came-same adjustments, same ages; they are best friends now. Thanks for the update, I know you are busy.

Jessica said...

So beautiful!

Kassi said...

Horray! I love all the photos. Your family is so beautiful!