Thursday, December 16, 2010

Anna JaLayne Bangerter

Anna JaLayne Bangerter was born Friday December 10th at 7:49 p.m.

She was alert from the start which made her all the more beautiful

She was named after Adam's wonderful mother JaLayne. We are so glad that we have such stalwart mothers to name our daughters after!

"Sisters"
It was such a special moment when Alina met Anna for the first time. She loves Anna and is always wanting to help me take care of her.


My mom was here for two weeks (a week before Anna was born) and a week after. She was such a big help, and I was sad to see her leave today.




I love this picture! Anna is a wonderful baby, and we are trying to soak up all the time we have with her (I feel like they grow up so fast!).

I am sorry this is short, but I know that people are waiting to see pictures. I will post more later, maybe after the holidays. Merry Christmas everyone!

10 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

She is beautiful Lindsey! We are so happy for you guys and grateful that all went well and you two are healthy. Merry Christmas!!!

Mary said...

Oh she is beautiful! Congratulations to your family of four! Please let me know next time you guys are in the area, I would love to see you again and meet your cute girls. :) Merry Christmas!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

She is a doll! I love the "sisters" picture :) I bet they will have lots of fun times together. Merry Christmas :)

Tara said...

Firt of all, HOW do you have time to blog?!? Second of all, C-C-C-CUTE! she's adorable! Glad everything went well and you both are healthy and doing well. And Alina too!! :)

Theresa said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! :)

Kassi said...

Thank you! I have been waiting to see her and to see what you named her! She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear more and I hope you are recovering well! Merry Christmas to your sweet family!

Jill said...

Oh Lindsey, she is BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously, what a doll!

Congrats to you guys, enjoy minute!

Jill said...

I meant to say, enjoy EVERY minute :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a beautiful little girl! She seems so alert, which makes her looks so grown up (like a whole month!). Enjoy it!