Thursday, March 10, 2011

Anna JaLayne Bangerter's Blessing

This last weekend we finally blessed Anna. It was a great day! Mom and Dad Bangerter flew in town on Friday and we had a fun filled weekend with them. I was grateful they were able to come. It felt different only having Mom and Dad there instead of all our family like at Alina's, but it was nice in its own way. It was good to spend some time with only Mom and Dad. We love and miss them!

The actual blessing was beautiful. I am grateful for a husband who holds the Priesthood and could perform the blessing. There were some special things said that I will always cherish in my heart.

Anna shined all day. She is such a content baby and has a pleasant smile on her face at all times. We are so glad she is apart of our family.

I loved how Anna just stared at the camera. What a great picture! Alina had a blast with her Grandpa and Grandma. She woke up on Saturday and said, "I need my Grandpa and Grandma." She loves them so much!


Anna with her namesake "JaLayne Bangerter"





We went to Explora which is a great children's Museum here in Albuquerque. It is fun for adults as well as you can tell.

We love New Mexican Food! We went to El Pinto while mom and dad were here and Alina loved her "Bean, cheese, burrito" and especially her Pina Colada Grandpa ordered for her.
Alina was Grandpa's buddy over the weekend and loved being around him.

2 comments:

Amy said...

DARLING baby girls you have Linds!! How's your sweet mom and dad doing?? I miss seeing them here!

Mike and Kim said...

Congratulations! Anna is so cute and so is Alina. So glad her blessing was such a special day!