Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Soon to be outdated

My sister took our family pictures while we were in Arizona which I am so grateful for. I really like how they turned out, and I think she did a great job. I just feel bad that she will have to redo them so soon because in early December they will be outdated.

That's right, Alina is going to be a big sister around December 9th!! We are very excited and look forward to being the parents of two. I feel great so far, and don't have any complaints.

I will be 15 weeks on Thursday and I have already started feeling the baby move. I love that feeling! We look forward to baby Bangerter!!!



12 comments:

Jonathan and Janessa said...

I am so happy for you! That is such exciting news! I hope you continue to feel well. Congratulations :)

Amy said...

Oh Linds I am SOOOOOO excited for you guys! CONGRATS!!! You are seriously the cutest mom ever! Hey so how's your mom and dad, I saw them the Sunday before they left, I still can't believe they are there, what an AMAZING experience they are going to have!! Tell them we are thinking of them okay!

Andrea said...

Joseph told me the news when he talked to Adam--that is so exciting! Good luck the next few months!! love ya and miss you guys. Hope we will see you in the Uintas for at least a day.

Ben and Kelli said...

Linds, congratulations!!! I was thinking of you the other day, wondering when we'd hear something along these lines! I'm so excited for your little family, hope you keep feeling great!

Stephanie said...

Yeah Lindsey! I'm so happy for your cute little family! Congratulations~

Tanya said...

Cute family picture! Come to AZ in Jan or I'll come to NM and take a new family picture for you! Congrats and thanks for the updates on your blog...loved the pictures and the stories and it is a good incentive for me to get busy and do some on my blog. love and hugs.....

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so very happy for you. I can't believe how big Alina is. She is so adorable.

Courtney and Robbie Driver said...

Congratulations Lindsey!

A said...

I love the pictures!! Your little family is so cute!

Kristy said...

I love those pictures Linds! You are soooo beautiful. What a cute family you have. I can't wait to meet another little Bangerter baby. Boy or Girl it will be beautiful for sure.

Kassi said...

Congratulations! Has this pregnancy been different or the same compared to Alina?

Mary said...

Congratulations! Alina is getting so big! What a cute family you have. :)