
My mom and dad came last week for a couple of days on their way out to New York City. I loved having them here and I didn't want them to leave. I love my parents and enjoy spending time with them. I am excited for them and their new adventure; they will do great! They are both great examples to me and I want to be just like them when I grow up!

I absolutely adore this picture. Alina has stunning smiles, but it is hard to catch them on the camera, because she does not smile for the camera as much. My mom was dancing with Alina and Alina loves dancing to music.

Another great picture of Alina Shirley Bangerter with her namesake

One of the evenings we took my parents down to the Rio Grande River where we walked around and enjoyed the sunset there. It was beautiful.

What a perfect picture

I loved watching Alina interact with my Dad. Having my dad in our home when there isn't any other cousins to distract her lets her have more bonding time with her Grandpa. It is great!

We took my parents to Santa Fe. We walked around the Plaza and window shopped. Alina loves to wear Adam's hat like this. I think it is really cute.

We went to Bobcat Bite for dinner while we were in Santa Fe. We couldn't have had better timing.

We did not have to wait at all, but right after us people had over an hour wait.

We had a picnic lunch on top of the Sandia Crest and Alina had her first pudding. She loved it as you can tell.

I was grateful for this time to spend with my parents. It was hard to say goodbye, but thank goodness for modern technology so that we can talk and see my parents often.
No comments:
Post a Comment