Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Busy, but life is good!

Alina is learning to walk. She still crawls most of the time, but I love when she walks. Look at those cute little legs! This is on her birthday;we went to the zoo. Adam's parents came in town to celebrate and we had a great time.

We have taught Alina a few signs and one of the most helpful ones is please. This is how she does it. It is adorable.

We took Alina to her first BYU game. She loved Cosmo until he came up close to her; then she bawled. I don't think she would do too good with Santa.

This is Alina enjoying making a huge mess on her birthday. She didn't like the feeling of the frosting on her fingers so she would fling it everywhere!

The first Annual doughnut making party on Halloween morning. We made 40 homemade doughnuts and they were yummy. Don't worry we did not eat them all, but we did have way to many. Grandma Bangerter has a tradition of doing this every Halloween morning, so we decided we wanted to start our own tradition. Thanks Grandma!

We love the zoo, and thanks to friend we can all the time!

Alina loved the leaves, and it was fun to watch her play in them.

My parents came down at the beginning of October to visit and we took them to the Balloon Festival. Wow, it was amazing. I always thought the Freedom Festival one was neat, but this one blows that one out of the water. Hundreds of Hot Air Balloons ascend at once. It was cold, but definitely worth it!

What is Halloween without a carved Pumpkin?

So this last month and a half have been crazy busy, but I am back and will keep everyone posted from now on. When my parents came down to visit my Dad talked to me about buying a house. He thought I should at least look into it and see because of the tax credit and the economy. I promised my Dad I would, and so needless to say every spare minute from then until Thanksgiving I spent getting approved, looking for a home, putting an offer on a home, and finally deciding that it is not quite the time for us to get into a house. Adam and I learned a lot in the process and it helped us establish our financial goals and family goals for the next couple of years. So for now, we are still living in the same apartment and look
forward to buying a house someday. . . . . . probably after grad school.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh she has gotten so big! I miss you Linds.

Good to see that you are doing well.

Levi said...

Looking good Bangerters. Glad you guys are having so much fun in Albuquerque. Rebecca, the kids, and I have good memories of our summer there.