Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Catch up-Graduation

Look how high he can jump!


The happy Graduates and cousins

The last month and half have been extremely busy with graduation, packing, and trying to spend as much time as we could with family. Now that we are here in Albuquerque, and have finally moved into our apartment I feel like I can do some catch up. So here we go.

Adam graduated from at the end of April!! Congratulations honey; Alina and I are very proud of you! I distinctly remember a couple of years ago when we were trying to find a major for Adam, it seemed like graduation was forever off, and here we are. I really enjoyed being with Adam during graduation week. We were able to spend a lot of time together, and with family. It was a time of celebration and reflection. I have really enjoyed watching Adam work so hard these last two semesters especially. He was very involved in his major, and contributed a lot to it.
Adam's sister, Claire, also graduated. She received her Masters in Statistics. She is amazing at Statistics; she tutored Adam and I when we took Stats 221, and she is great at explaining everything. Thanks Claire!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Wahoo! That is very exciting!