Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alina's 4 month checkup

Wow, 4 months has really flown by for Adam and I. It feels like yesterday that Alina was born, but then again it feels like she has been here forever. Alina had her 4 month check up this last week. She was 11 lbs. 5 0z and 24.5 inches long. She still is so tiny! I get comments all the time about how tiny she looks and then when people find out how old she is they are shocked.

Alina has found her voice, and we love it!!! We are just waiting for her laugh to come. We have gotten really close a couple of times, but then she stops. She has the biggest smile, and I am excited to see that big smile accompanied with a laugh.


Alina has watched a couple of her Uncle Lincoln's basketball games and loves them. It has been so fun to look down at her and see the big smiles and the intensity in her face as she watches the ball and the players run down the court. I tried to catch it on tape, but it didn't do her justice, so I put this video of her talking instead. Enjoy!

10 comments:

megs said...

She. is. so. CUTE! I loved that little video. What a precious little thing. Good job you two, making such a cute baby.

Kristy said...

She is so beautiful Linds! I love her dimples too. So dang cute. Also, great picture of the three of you up top!

Jill said...

she is so adorable lindsey!! I can't believe she is already four months old...time is flyin' by!

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

That was so darn cute. She has gotten big since Christmas. What a fun little step in her life. Thats awesome you could catch it on video.

Kassi said...

What a sweet little voice. She is so precious Linds.

McBrides said...

4 months! She's adorable Lindsay. You're little family is just so cute! Don't they just grow up so fast?? It's amazing, enjoy every second!

Christie and Stuart said...

Oh she is sooooo beautiful! I love her talking!!!

The Gray Blogger said...

Lindsay--I can't believe how much she has changed since I checked you blog last. COngrats I think on moving back. I hope that is what you wanted.

Kimber

Sofia Dowse said...

Hey! Cool hat! She looks adorable!!! Of course she's tiny - have you ever taken a look at her mother?

A said...

She is so cute!! I want to see her.. I hear your are moving or you have moved... I just found you!!