Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Irony of it all



So with this new job that we will be taking in Albuquerque, they have a truck program. They give us a set amount a month to pay for a truck payment. Adam of course was really excited and started looking for trucks right away. We knew that with the economy we could find a good deal on a truck,so we kept our eyes out. We found a great deal on this white Ford 150, but the story behind it is pretty funny.
All of you who know my husband know that he is a very big BYU fan, and is very loyal to his team. When we found this truck on KSL classifieds, the picture showed the truck in front of this hill, but it did not show the big U behind it. It is a good thing, because if it had Adam never would have had us go look at it. When we called the owner to come look at it, she told us that she lived across from the U. I assumed she meant across from the university, but to our surprise she meant the actual U. How ironic is it that the best deal we found was across from the U? Oh so funny!

5 comments:

Jonathan and Janessa said...

That is too funny! At least the truck's not red :)

When are you moving? Is it the same company he did his internship with? I have to see Alina before you move!

Kristy said...

Pretty funny! At least the truck isn't red. Oh my gosh! I just read Janessa's comment and she said the exact same thing. Great minds think alike Janessa!

Anyway, I really like your new truck! How cool is that! Ah Linds, we don't see you three much, but I'm gonna miss you like crazy.

Amy said...

That is funny Linds! Glad you got a good deal, so yah when are you moving? And how is sweet Alina?

A said...

You can't leave! I just found you :) Your little family is so cute and I'll just have to keep checking your blog for the updates! Take care!

mindy said...

When do you leave? I really want to stop by and see you and your new baby before you go!