Two weeks ago I was dilated to a three and 75% effaced. I went in not expecting to be dilated at all, so that was a pleasant surprise. It has been a little bit of an emotional rollercoaster the last two weeks as I hoped that she would come, and then with my Grandpa passing away hoping she would not come.
I have had many family members praying for me that I would not go into labor until after the funeral which is tomorrow. My mom banned me from exercising, so I have not made much progress in the last week. My baby must know that she can't come right now because things have calmed down, and I feel that with the prayers of many that I will not go into labor until after the funeral tomorrow.
I plan on resuming my regular exercise tomorrow evening after we are home safe from Logan, and maybe that will get things going again. I am excited for the arrival of our little girl!
7 comments:
What! Linds, I am super jealous. Ok, so what if I am only half way, I would like an epidural now please. Also, Karley says the Logan Regional hospital is really nice. I hope as well that you will make it until tomorrow night.
I'm sure all will be well. Love ya! I really can't wait to meet and hold her! AND LEARN HER NAME!
ooooohhhh! I can't wait! It will be one of the best days of your life! It is absolutely amazing to bring one of Heavenly Father's children into the world. Has she dropped? It looks like she has in the picture. I'm sure everything will work out. Good luck and let us know when she comes.
you are totally coming early. I was only at 1cm at 38 weeks and the docs told me the same thing. I didn't believe them because I was only a 1. Katie came 9 days early. You look so great and i am so glad that you posted another cute belly pic. I want to know all the details of your delivery. So if you don't post them here email me when you get feeling better kassinolan@gmail.com.
you look great linds...hang in there, she will be here in no time! good luck with everything tomorrow!
Perhaps you remember the BYU days- I am one of Suzy's greatest friends and I found your blog through her page. Anyway, I have loved cruising the pages of your blog! What a fabulous family you are part of- I love the picture of your grandpa hugging your new baby belly!! A picture you will treasure forever! Good luck with all the birthing! :) Its examples like you that I am so grateful for!! Can't wait to watch the family grow!
Yeah Linds you are so close. Hope all goes well. I am looking forward to hearing more when the baby comes.
Congrats on the new baby! I can't wait to see some pictures of her. I hope everything went well and you're feeling good, if a little sleepy.
Post a Comment