Alina Shirley Bangerter arrived on November 12, 2008 at 4:38 p.m. She was 7lbs 9 0z and was 20 inches long. Isn't she beautiful?
Adam and I were amazed at how obedient this little girl is already. She had the prayers of many family members that she would not come until after my Grandpa's funeral. Adam and I kept joking that she could come Tuesday night at the earliest, but we had no idea that she would be right on the ball. I woke up on Wednesday with consistent contractions and she came that day!
Alina is a romanian name that means "she comforts" and Shirley is of course after my mom. Adam and I have had this named picked out for our first girl for awhile, but I think it is not a concidence that she came right after my Grandpa's funeral to bring comfort to all that will know her(especially my mom). We love her, and look forward in helping her learn and grow( I am so afraid that time is going to go by way to fast- I just need to enjoy each day).
21 comments:
Adam,
This is sora Hill! I am in your sister-in-law Aubrey's ward and she has been keeping me updated. Congrats to you both on your beautiful girl! I love the name! And, she came almost exactly a year after my son was born (4:05 on the 13th 2007).
Oh guys she is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person and hug her. I really LOVE her name. I am so happy for you three.
Also, I am such a bawl baby! Just looking at her makes me cry!
I have been checking everyday to see if the little darling has made an appearance. What a beautiful girl...congrats on the arrival of such an angel! I hope you are feeling well linds, you look great in that picture. Keep us updated!
Oh she is so beautiful!! Congratulations!! And yes, it will go by SOO fast. I can't believe our little girl is already almost 4 months. Don't feel bad if you don't enjoy EVERY day though, because some of them are definitely hard! Congrats again, I am so happy for you guys!! And make sure you keep your blog updated!
She is beautiful. I am so glad that she came early. Most babies are puffy, and i don't see that in her at all, she really is so beautiful. Time will fly, you are right just enjoy each day, take a little time to sleep too. I hope you post some of the details of your delivery.
Congratulations! She is such a doll! My mom called and told me last night and I've been waiting patiently for pictures to show up on your blog :-) I'm so glad everything turned out well--I'm excited to hear the whole story in your words (not my mom's). You look great and you're going to make amazing parents! I hope I can come see her sometime soon--maybe Christmas time. I really am so happy for you two. It's an amazing journey!
Oh Lindsey, she is beautiful!!! I am so excited for you guys and I have to say that you are going to make the most perfect little momma ever. She is perfect!
Yea!!!
We are so happy for you guys. She is adorable. Congratulations. I love the name Alina`. It is so darling. I hope you are doing well Lindsey, cause I know Adam must be recovering quickly! haha. Take your time recovering, and take it easy.
Wish I could hold her now.
Love,
Suzy
Congratulations. She's beautiful!
congrats, guys! She is beautiful. Do you pronounce Alina like our cousin Alena? We're so excited for you! I noticed we have mutual friends...I'm assuming you're friends with Cassi, I'm friends with Curtis. Small world!
Lindsey she is beautiful! Congratulations!! I love the name, and you look so good!
Adam and Lindsey, she is beautiful and I love her names...how appopriate. I am looking forward to meeting her someday soon. love and hugs, aunt Tanya :)
this is juli, cam's sister! congratulations on your little girl ans welcome to motherhood!! it is the greatest adventure of your life! that is so wonderful everything went well. can't wait to meet her!
love always,
ju and tay and trace
Congratulations Adam and Lindsey, Alina is beautiful and I only hope her obedience lasts. Best of luck with your new baby! - Adrian & Kendra
Lindsey!!!!
CONGRATS!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Oh my goodness she is so cute! and I love the name! I'll bet your mom was so excited because at the shower she was saying that no one would want to name someone after her =) I love it!! Congratulations again! you look awesome too!!
She is so beautiful! Our little Emmy was the exact same size, 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long. Isn't that crazy? You guys are so lucky, being parents is the hardest, yet the most wonderful thing in the world. Enjoy every moment they grow up so fast! We love you guys congrats!
Yeah Linds I am so happy for you two. She is beautiful. Hope all is going well for you. Jason and I just found out that we will be having a little girl in April.
Congratulations you two! What a beautiful baby girl. I remember when Ella was born and you two came to visit me in the hospital. I think you had just gotten engaged...and now here you are with your own precious child! You're right Lins, it does go by so quick. Soak it all in--and take it easy recovering! Love you both!
Congratulations Adam and Lindsay! She is beautiful!!! Alina, gorgeous name! We are so excited for you guys. Congrats again, you've got such a cute little family!!
So cute guys! What a precious gift of a baby!
I love you both :)
Post a Comment