So I know a lot of you think that we have fallen off the end of the earth or that at least we have nothing going on in our lives. Wrong! I apologize for my lack of posts and will make up for it in the next couple of weeks.
Life has been a blur since we moved back from Albuquerque, but I feel like I can finally breathe. We are settled into my parent's basement and finally settled into our routine. Adam has been busy with school and work, and I have been busy with work and taking care of our small apartment. I know that even though we finally feel as if we are settled into our routine our routine is about to change!
I only have six weeks left until my due date (Nov. 25th) and Adam and I are very excited!! I have been busy with sewing her bumpers and trying to get things ready for her arrival. I feel like I have so much to do in so little of time!! I should be done sewing her bumpers this week, so I will post a picture along with some other recent pictures. I just wanted to let all of you know that we are alive and well!
9 comments:
I can't wait to see you sewing projects. You also need to post a picture of your belly. I have been dying to see your current belly!
It is about time! 6 weeks will fly by and I am looking forward to updated pictures. love and hugs, Tanya :)
I'm so excited for you! You are going to love being a mom! It might seem like time is going slow, mostly because you don't know exactly what to anticipate...but looking back I promise you'll wonder where all the time went. I can't believe Maggie is already two weeks old--it seems like just yesterday I found I was pregnant! Make the most of it, this is a really sweet period in life. I can't wait to meet your little girl:-)
Yay! I can't wait to see pictures!! Thanks for not forgetting about your blogging buddies. :) Glad that all is going well!
-Mary
Yay! I was worried about you guys! :) Anyway, I really can't wait to see the bumpers. You are so creative and great with sewing. It will turn out fantastic I'm sure. See ya Saturday!
Its about time we heard from you...We (michelle) want to see pictures of you since we will never see you pregnant. I"m glad everything is going well for you.
Woo Hoo, now I can check up with you guys. I LOVED seeing you the other day, you are darling and honestly my favorite ever. I can't wait for you to have your sweet baby girl, you're going to be the cutest little mommy.
Hey Lindsey! It was so fun to see you all pregnant and cute!! You are going to be such a great mommy to your cute little baby girl!!! I can't wait to find out her name! =)
I am sending a gift for you home with my parents. They are coming up this weekend for Maggie's blessing. I wish I could come see you pregnant, but I guess that won't happen. Good luck these next few weeks. I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment