Monday, November 3, 2008

Lindsey's creative side







Over the last three years of my marriage, I have not had the time to do very many crafty things. I have wanted to, but have never made or found the time. Being pregnant has motivated me to finally make the time. I have looked forward for a long time to be a mother, and I wanted to have a cute room for my daughter. Here are the bumpers that I made for her crib!!!! I was very excited to finish them. They took a lot longer than I thought they would, but I felt very pleased with how they look. Now her crib looks much more girly than the first picture we posted of the crib (I sure hope the doctor's didn't make a mistake about our baby being a girl!).

8 comments:

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

I love it...So cute. You are very crafty. I should take notes. WE can't wait to see this cute little girl.

Mary said...

Aw, so cute! And please please post some cute preggo Lindsey pics! Can't wait to see your little girl. :)

Kristy said...

Love them! Annnndddd, THREE WEEKS LINDS! you can do it!

Kassi said...

You did an awesome job--i bet they were a lot of work. I am glad that you were pleased with the end result. There is nothing worse than buying the fabric and sewing something and when it is done, feeling like, I should have bought them. How are you feeling about this baby coming, are you nervous for the delivery?

mindy said...

Lindsey.. this is some of the cutest bedding I've ever seen!! I love the flowers, next time I have a girl I'm hoping you'll show me how to make them :) I'm excited to see you Sunday!!
Mindy

Katie Lane said...

Hi Lindsay, I found your blog while I was blog stalking...
Your baby bedding is extremely cute. You are one creative and brave girl. Good luck with your new little one, hope she's here soon!

Kendra H said...

Wow Lindsey - the crib bumber is fabulous! Very boutique chic - good work. Are you taking orders yet :-)?

Jill said...

LOVE those little flowers! You did such a great job linds. the count down is on...she will be here before you know it!