Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lindsey's growing Tummy



Here is the most recent pregnant picture of me. Adam is so proud of my tummy as you can see; he is so cute about this whole process. He gets sooo excited, and I love it. My mom says that it is only with the first pregnancy that I will get so excited to see my tummy grow, but I am enjoying every minute of it. I know that as my tummy grows that means that my baby is growing, and that makes me so happy! I will be 16 weeks tomorrow, and I can't wait to feel the baby move. I know that it could be a matter of weeks, but it could also a matter of days!! Ever since I was a young girl, I have looked forward to that feeling and it is almost here!!

11 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Lindsey I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! This is the greatest news I've heard in a long time!! wow and you blog too!! this day is just getting better and better! now it will be so much easier (for me) to keep in touch! I have too much to say so I will e-mail you, but CONGRATS!!!
Love,
Megan Black

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Your baby "bump" is so cute! I was thinking about you while I was sewing the stuff for our baby's nursery. I am almost done sewing everything, so if you want to borrow the pattern you're welcome to. I used the McCalls M4855pattern, but the picture doesn't do it justice. Hopefully soon I'll have pictures posted on our blog so you have an idea. Let me know what you have planned and if you want it.

Jason and Kimber said...

Linds--yeah I was wondering if you would be prego soon! Congrats--your little belly is so cute. I am glad you told me about your blog. Ours is jasonandkimbergray.blogspot.com
I love the blog idea to stay in touch better with people. That is so neat that you guys are having a near living experience. We loved our time in CO.

Jason and Kimber said...

Sorry I meant to write NEW not NEAR

Kendra H said...

I love being pregnant, and I hope that you enjoy it too. This is our third one and I still love watching the belly grow - it's fun, and the only time that putting on weight is considered a job requirement:-)

Jill said...

oh my, you are so cute! Ok, I had no idea you moved...where on earth have I been?!? I hope you are feeling well, and everything is going great!

Kristy said...

OH Linds! You look so cute! I am way excited for you. Being pregnant is so much fun! (those who were sick may disagree) I love these pictures.

Kassi said...

YEA!! I am so excited that you are pregnant. You will be the best mom ever. You will have to give me tips! I have always looked to you as an example!

I am sure you will feel the baby soon. I felt Katie at 22 weeks. However, you may feel your baby sooner! My blog is nolankids.blogspot.com

tcannon said...

Lindsey B. you look terrific! It is such an exciting time for both of you. Our family could use some boys but we have such BEAUTIFUL girls! love and hugs to you both, aunt Tanya :)

Aubs said...

So how come you've had a blog since May 25th & this is the first time I am seeing it? Linz, Linz linz.
I am very glad you got it up and going. The girls & I loved looking at the pictures. I love the apartment. Very nice & cozy for you & Adam. I miss you terribly!

Stephanie said...

Hi Lindsey, Congratulations on the baby!! I found your blog through Janessa's. You look so cute with your baby bump!!