When we moved to Albuquerque we were very excited to live life as most young married couples do, in a small apartment. We decided on a studio apartment in NE Albuquerque and it is the perfect size with a wonderful location, near the Sandia Mountains to the east and two miles south of the temple. To take these pictures I stood at our front door and only had to turn 90 degrees to get the entire apartment pictured!
7 comments:
I love it! It is missing one thing though, a secret passage way! We miss you THREE!
LIndsay! i just saw your blog! i'm so excited you are having a baby. my guess is girl...
I'm so happy you have a blog! (I saw it from Janessa's blog...) anyway...I hope all is going great in New Mexico! Congrats again on the pregnancy...we are so excited for you guys! Oh, and Karley guessed a girl, so I guess a boy! :) However, girls are so fun
Lindsey Lindsey Lindsey! I'm sad you and Adam didn't get to stop by Jamba last week, but I'm soo glad we got to talk. Did I also mention that I am SOO glad you have a blog? Yay for keeping in touch. Love you
Hey you guys! I just found your blog through a chain of people and wanted to say congratulations on the awesome news of your pregnancy. That's so awesome! We'll have to keep in touch through the blogging world now that you've moved!!
I had no clue you guys moved!!!
Shows how much I know!
--I miss you guys and hope you are doing well :)
Adam and Lindsey,
Good to see you have a blogspot. I can't believe you're prego... NO one ever tells me these things. I did however, know that you had moved to New Mexico. Your house looks so darling. It is so fun to have your own house and be married. We love out little place...
check our our site @ http://www.calebandsuzy.blogspot.com/
Much Love,
Suzy
Post a Comment