
The Kauffman family September 2010-What a great looking family!
The past month has been fun and exhausting at the same time. I have been trying really hard to get Christmas, birthdays and everything ready for our baby to come. My mom is coming to help me when I have the baby and I really want to be able to enjoy the time I have with her and the new little one. So many fun things have happened in the past month that I have to document them. These first pictures are from our trip to Utah in September when my family was all together for the first time in four years.

Alina with her Grandma and Great Grandma. I love these two ladies so much!

My wonderful sister! It is because of her that I am so excited that Alina will have a sister.

These are my five siblings. I have two older brothers, an older sister and two younger brothers.

"I have been born of goodly parents." I sure think so!


The Kauffman grandchildren as of September 2010. There are two more on the way; it is hard to keep a current picture, but I think they are adorable!


My sister took this great picture of Alina, and I couldn't resist including it.

My friend threw me a diaper baby shower, and it was so much fun. She is only due three days after me and my other friend is a month after us. How fun!

2nd Annual Bangerter doughnut making morning
( I need to come up with a better name than that) We made 75 doughnuts and one doughnut hole. Thanks to Grandma Bangerter we have a great recipe and a fun Halloween tradition!

Halloween was really fun this year. Our ward party was on my birthday, which made it really fun. Who doesn't like going to a party on their birthday even if it is not for them? My favorite part of the night was watching people react to Adam with his awful fake teeth and his funny voice. He did not break character all night and everyone was surprised. They had not seen that side of him before. I love my fun, witty husband!

Adam's parents came down in the middle of October and we had a fun filled weekend with them. We went to Carlsbad Caverns and the white sands. Two must stops in New Mexico. I had been to Carlsbad Caverns before, but it was fun to go again and share that experience with Adam and his family.

The white sands blew away my expectations. I was imagining a normal sand dunes, but only white. The sand is not normal sand which makes it great because it doesn't really stick to you. It is made out of Gypsum.

Adam had a blast with his dad and brothers doing all sorts of stunts off the dunes.

Alina loved playing in the sand and spending time with Grandma.

Alina loved sliding down the dunes. The rest of us slid down on sleds, but Alina preferred the old fashioned sliding down on your bottom.

I love this little girl and all the cute faces she pulls! She is always wanting to help me with my purse or anything else I am holding.
6 comments:
I love the catch up. The pictures are amazing. Alina is so adorable, can't wait to see this next little Bangerter! We have friends that make doughnuts for their Halloween each year, we were fortunate enough to join them in their tradition this year-Yummy. Your tummy is beautiful and Adam needs to brush his teeth. What a hoot!
Are you kidding me, the Kauffman family pic is AMAZING!! Beautiful family, everyone is just getting so grown up. And born to goodly parents, ABSOLUTELY the BEST!!!! How are they doing in New York anyway?? Darling pics, I love catching up! Can't wait to see the new babes!
Linds! Can I just say that you that the most darling family ever! Alina is so adorable. You are beautiful and I love you so much. And Adam pretty much rocks for his awesome halloween attire!
Love you.
it's Kristy Shepherd by the way. :)
Will you share you donut recipe?
Also, we had a BLAST the last time we were at the white sands. I didn't expect them to be like that either. Except the parking lot was flooded from rains so the kids would roll in the water then roll in the sand. It didn't come off for a week! Check out these pics http://laughingthrumotherhood.blogspot.com/2009/07/no-there-is-too-much-let-me-sum-up.html
Great pictures! I really love the ones at White Sands. I've never been there but now I want to take my family. I hope you guys are doing well and you're feeling great!
Post a Comment