
I know that will never win an award for keeping my blog always up to date, but the past two months since I wrote have honestly been a blur. Adam's Grandpa William Grant Bangerter passed away in April and so we found ourselves back in Utah when we had not been gone that long. I am grateful for the knowledge that Heavenly Father has a plan for us here on earth and that life does not end when we die. During the funeral, this truth was borne to me over and over again. We each have a purpose to fulfill here on this earth, and I left Grandpa's funeral more committed to fulfill my purpose here on this earth. Thank you Grandpa for your great example to all of us! We love you so much, and look forward to seeing you again someday!

This picture does not seem complete without Lauren and Andrew who will both come home in August from their missions in Germany (On the same day by the way!). We missed them, but we know that they were in the right place, and wouldn't have wanted anything differently.

I can't give honor to Grandpa Bangerter without talking about Grandma Bangerter. I look up to this woman so much! She is a great example to me of how to raise a righteous family and keep them close. This is her with her 10 children. I love you Grandma!

Look at all these great boys and men! I have loved being apart of this family. This is not all the boys, and that shows you how big the family is getting.

The girls had to have a picture as well! It was a fast trip, but a great one. I am so glad that we were able to go up! I have loved getting to know Grandpa Bangerter over the last 5 years and the great man of God that he is. Knowing great men and women make us want to be better ourselves. This is what this trip for me did. I came back home committing myself to be a better wife, mother, daughter, and sister. When I pass away someday I hope I can inspire others to become better like Grandpa Bangerter has.
No comments:
Post a Comment