
Alina loves to help me with whatever I am doing. Here she is helping me with the laundry. She loves to put on Adam's socks and always wants to help put things on hangers. It is adorable. She really is a good helper. She will put things away for you, help put clothes from the washer and dryer and she will even get a rag and help me scrub the floor. What an adorable little girl!

I'm so glad we caught this face!

This last Sunday we invited our good friends over for dinner and to celebrate her birthday. They live in our apartment complex and it is great to have good friends so close!

Last Monday a group of us from the ward got our kids together at a park before a cold front came in. It was great to get out before the snow came. Albuquerque has pretty mild winters. It has felt kind of weird to be able to go the park in January!

This group of girls could not get enough of Alina. They played with Alina for a long time and Alina loved it! I am glad she can play with other children since we are not close enough for her to play with her cousins.

Lately Alina can not get enough of the computer. If I walk past the computer she thinks I am getting on and she wants to get on as well. She loves to see pictures of family on the computer and she loves to Skype! She has also found her new love of playing with the mouse. We had to take a picture because look how properly she has her hand placed. She will move the mouse and around and click on anything she can find. Oh, happy days!
3 comments:
I'm glad that Alina likes to help you. Hopefully that will always stick & she will be a great help to you.
I love it that she likes to look on the computer. The picture of her holding the mouse is dang cute.
Cade just likes to pound the keys.(we don't play on the computer very much with him) Maybe it is a boy thing.
What a good little helper she is. We just watched the Alina video tonight and again and loved seeing her smiley face.
We Skype too! Our sn is courtneyandrobbie. We should chat sometime.
Post a Comment