
Adam's Bangerter side of the family every year goes up to the high Uintas to a place called Blacks Fork and camps over the 24th of July for up to a week. We love it, and the last two years we have not been able to go, so we decided we should go camping in the Jemez mountains in the Santa Fe National Forest. This is the view from just a quick walk from where we camped. Beautiful!

Father and Daughter enjoying a morning nap in a warm tent. Oh how cute! I was worried how naptime would go while camping, but Alina did great.

Adam and I were pleasantly surprised at how beautiful these mountains were. They were enough like Utah mountains that we are used to camping in, but different enough to appreciate their own uniqueness.

Oh there is nothing like camping! It was only one night, but all the work was worth it. It was fun to watch Alina enjoy the new experience.

This is our scrumptous breakfast cooking in our dutch oven. It was fun to camp with just our family because it was fun to plan our meals and then see them come together. It was so satisfying!

So somehow Alina's bag got wet on the way up, and so Adam had to dry her pj's over the fire. What a good dad!

I love my Alina!

Alina is very patient. She patiently watched as Adam and I quickly put up our tent. I didn't strap her in and at one point I came around the corner of the tent and found her looking at me as she was sliding out of the stroller with a smile that pleaded "Help!"

Adam at "Soda Dam"

The view on our drive up. The drive was breathtaking!
6 comments:
That is so beautiful. We love camping with just the two of us and now we'll get to try it with the 3 of us. I am glad you got to go on that adventure. Loved the Cornbread muffins movie too. So darn cute!
-Suzy
That looks so refreshing! Not that I want to camp at 9 months pregnant, but it looks peaceful and fun. Alina is beautiful, as always. I wish we could get together! Albuquerque is not that far from Phoenix. Do you ever have reason to come this way?
We love camping too, and how fun that you took her so young. I do it with all mine and people think I'm crazy. She is such a doll Linds, glad you guys had fun!
Lindsey you are beautiful! I loved the pictures, and Adam is a rockstar for drying out those pjs! We missed you in the mountains, but I'm glad you got to have fun in New Mexico. Miss you so much! Love you guys!
You guys are troopers! Dinner looked like fun too. As much as I love the outdoors and pure nature, I am glad it was you and not me. The many years of Girls Camp did me in! loved the photos, great shots.
Wow, that looks amazing! Nice to see happy campers :-)
Post a Comment