Alina loves cornbread muffins! As you can tell from the video below that she gets really excited when she sees a muffin. I had to hide the muffin during the beginning of dinner so she would eat other things besides the muffin.
Alina is doing great. For the past month she has started sleeping completely through the night, and the last week and a half we have been working on getting her to put herself to sleep. I love to rock to her and sing to her, and I will continue to do it, but not for as long as I have been. Up to this point Alina would fall asleep to my rocking and singing, but as soon as I would put her down in the crib she would wake up and start crying. I had to rock her until she was completely out which some days could be a long time. She getting better everyday. She has got the nights down and does not even cry when I leave the room, but nap time she isn't as thrilled about this new routine. I am very proud of her progress, and love to she how she is growing everyday.
7 comments:
That is so cute! I am glad you guys are doing great. Miss you.
She is so stinkin' cute! I hope you are not over heating down there!
I love, love, love that sweet little face. She is so dang cute. It is just so sincere and genuine--when she see's that muffin! Thanks for sharing it put a smile on my face too!
She is so cute! I miss you guys. We need to get together! Caleb is going back to Albequerque in August. You should hook up again. He really liked that last time.
You guys look happy and like you are doing well. email me your contact info. suzy.lakey@yahoo.com
Love ya,
Suzy
Alina is soooo cute! That movie is priceless. Looking forward to seeing you soon. (hopefully)
I know it must be done, but at the same time (sadly) your first is probably the only child that you'll get to spend time rocking and singing and holding while they are asleep. So even though getting them to sleep by themselves is a necessary evil, I sure wish I could spend all day singing, rocking, and sleeping with them all.
THAT IS SO CUTE! SHE IS SO CUTE! I love her huge smile :)
Post a Comment