Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cousins-How fun!


These are two pictures of Alina and her cousin Abby Owen. They are three months apart exactly. We had to take some pictures of them in their matching BYU onesies, so we put Alina in the corner of the couch and started snapping the camera. As we were taking pictures Alina started to slouch so Dad Bangerter propped her up, but as he did, she started to fall sideways and fell right on Abby's shoulder! It was soooo cute! It was fun because they just sat there. Alina was oblivious to what was happening and Abby looked a little concerned. They will have so much fun together as the years go by!
Alina will have another cousin her age. My sister Aubrey is due anytime with her fourth with a little boy. He will be my first nephew and I am very excited. It will be fun for Alina to have two close cousins. Alina can play dolls with Abby and sports with Aubrey's little boy. The only thing that makes me sad is that just as Alina will be able to interact with her cousins we will not be living nearby anymore. We are moving in May after Adam graduates, but we are not quite sure where we will be. We have a job offer in Albuquerque with the company we interned with, but we are also pursuing two companies in Denver. We will know by the end of January where we will be going. There are so many big important decisions to be made in the next couple of weeks! Wow, life is wonderful!








12 comments:

katie and beej said...

Oh my heck, could she get any cuter! I LOVE BABIES!!!!:) Isn't being a mom the greatest?

Jonathan and Janessa said...

She is so darling! Treasure it because they grow so fast! Sorry I never got back to you, we had already headed back north. I wish I could have seen you. Hopefully we'll be down that way again before you move. Tell Adam good luck with school and give a kiss to Alina for me :-)

Amy said...

I just LOVE the BYU onesies, oh I have to get my hands on some of those. Okay, so seriously she is precious, what a little cutie and growing so fast already. I love the pic of you, your hubby and Alina, darling.

So WHAT?????? You will be moving, oh I bet your mom is going to have such a hard time. I know you will go where you are supposed to be, but will be VERY missed. Good thing we can keep in touch this way huh? Let us know okay. thinking of you guys.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Lindsey! Alina is such a beautiful baby!! Oh she is so cute!! Hope you had a merry Christmas!!

Aubs said...

Such cute little BYU fans. Adam couldn't be prouder I'm sure. She will always have a BYU shirt to fit her. Abby & Alina are cute little cousins together.

Unknown said...

If you move to Denver, know you'll have plenty of family to keep you company! Brent and Sunny AND Janae and Enoch both live in Centennial. Denver is beautiful!

Kristy said...

That is a really cute picture Lindsey! I love your family photo too. Definitely keep me updated on the job stuff, I am excited for you. Love ya

Kassi said...

I love being able to see more pictures of your precious baby! Keep us posted on where you decide to move!

Ash said...

So, I don't think I have seen you since your wedding. You look great and your little girl is SO cute. Keep in touch. burrup.blogspot.com

Christie and Stuart said...

Oh my goodness she is beautiful!!!! You guys look so happy! Congrats!!!

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

I just love this picture. Already they are best friends. It was so fun to see you guys at christmas. Ryker just loved Alina.

Tara Fears said...

HELLO GUYS! CONGRATULATIONS! I know, it's a little late. I figured you'd had your little baby by now, BUT it was just today that we got your blog address! I'm so glad you called! Hope things are going well and we SURE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN ABQ soon! (But make the RIGHT decision! - No pressure :) And if you guys end up coming back down here...uh, HELLO, OUR WARD! :)