Those are really cute pictures! I love the fourth one down...what a cutie!
Wow She is SO CUTE!! I am excited for you guys to move too. That sounds so fun! Gosh, your little Alina is a DOLL!!! =)
Aubrey is really talented. They turned out so cute. Your baby girl is gorgeous.
The pictures turned out so cute. Her expressions are so adorable. You have a beautiful baby, which Ryker still wants to hold.
Yea they turned out really great. They look professional for sure.
Your little girl is so cute!! I love the pictures! Maybe I'll have to have Aubrey take my pictures when i have a little baby!!!
oh she is beautiful! She totally looks like her daddy. So how do you like being a mommy???
These are so precious! I miss you both! CONGRATS AGAIN!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those are really cute pictures! I love the fourth one down...what a cutie!
Wow She is SO CUTE!! I am excited for you guys to move too. That sounds so fun! Gosh, your little Alina is a DOLL!!! =)
Aubrey is really talented. They turned out so cute. Your baby girl is gorgeous.
The pictures turned out so cute. Her expressions are so adorable. You have a beautiful baby, which Ryker still wants to hold.
Yea they turned out really great. They look professional for sure.
Your little girl is so cute!! I love the pictures! Maybe I'll have to have Aubrey take my pictures when i have a little baby!!!
oh she is beautiful! She totally looks like her daddy. So how do you like being a mommy???
These are so precious! I miss you both! CONGRATS AGAIN!
Post a Comment