Thursday, January 15, 2009

Albuquerque here we come!


We have officially accepted a job with Heads Up in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It will be our home for the next 3-5 years. Last week Adam went for a couple of days to Denver interview for three different jobs. He loved the Denver area, but the jobs did not feel right.

I have to admit that I was leaning toward Denver at first and hoped that Adam would like the jobs he found there. We have been making it a matter of prayer, and as Adam was in Denver my feelings changed and I found myself getting excited to live in Albuquerque. We are excited to go to a place we are familiar with and with people we know!!! Albuquerque here we come!

3 comments:

megs said...

That is so exciting for you! Congratulations on making a huge decision. I'm sure you guys will love living there and returning to a familiar area.

Kristy said...

Congrats guys! It will be a ton of fun and Adam will do great.

Caleb and Suzy said...

So exciting!!! We are thrilled for you both. Living away from family is hard, but great at the same time. Out in the real world...are we big enough for that?
Love you guys,
Suzy

p.s. your baby is beautiful.