Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Three Years!!!

Today is our 3rd Anniversary!! Marriage has been wonderful; I absolutely love it!! I love everything about it. It drives me crazy when I hear people talking negatively about marriage, because I disagree. Yes, being married has its hard times, but the good times outweigh the bad. Being married was the best thing I could do with my life.

When I was climbing into bed last night I was thinking about my wonderful husband, and how blessed I am that I am married to him. He is wonderful to me. One of the qualities that I love about him is his sense of humor. He can always make me laugh even when I am in a bad mood and don't feel like laughing. He is a hard worker, but loves to have a good time as well. I have no fear of leading a boring life, because he would never allow it. He loves the Lord and wants to serve Him all his life. I am very blessed that I am married to him. He has made the past three years the best three years of my life, and I look forward to the years to come!

5 comments:

Jonathan and Janessa said...

My, how time has flown! I still remember walking through your line at the reception and crying when I hugged you. I am such a bawl baby! You looked so pretty (as usual). Marriage is great and I wouldn't trade it for the world either! Congratulations!

Kristy said...

Congrats! 3 down, millions to go!!!

Jill said...

congratulations to both of you...it's no surprise you guys are so happy, you are both such amazing people! I hope you do something wonderful to celebrate!

Kendra H said...

Congratulations on 3 wonderful years, and wishes for many many more - and a baby girl this year too! What could be better?

Lauren Mazie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I really did remember on your anniversary and I thought about you! I love you!