This February flew by! It was a great month!
Sydney and Sarah met Great Grandma Bangerter.
They met Great Grandma Simmons which was really special! When I handed Sydney Louise to her name sake Great Grandma Simmons she looked up at Grandma and smiled and cooed for about 10 min. straight. I have never seen her do that before to anyone so it was special to see her do it for Great Grandma Simmons.
Great Grandma Simmons holding Sarah, Grandma Kauffman holding Sydney
Great Grandma Simmons holding Sydney Louise Bangerter
The weather in February was unseasonably warm and the girls enjoyed riding the ponies and the horses with Adam.
Anna on Crockett
Page kept saying, " I am on a big horse, I am on a big horse." She wanted everyone to know that she was big enough to ride a big horse. It was so cute!
Alina has learned a lot from Adam and is very confident on the ponies and is gaining more and more confidence on the big horses.
The biggest smiles I have seen have been from Adam as he is riding and teaching his girls about horses. I love it!
Sydney and Sarah turned 2 months and started to smile and coo. Adorable!!! Sydney is in the red and Sarah is in the turquoise.
Valentines Day was a fun day. We had a fun valentine breakfast and then a picnic at a park. It is crazy to think it was warm enough to do that on Valentines Day, but we enjoyed the weather while we could. It was our first outing as a family aside from going to family member's homes.
Eliza holding Sarah, Emma, Jay, Page, Alina holding Sydney, Abby and Anna
Jay and Page had a fun time playing together
Sydney and Sarah
Sarah and Sydney
It is so much fun to sit and talk to them. They have such pleasant dispositions and they are starting to interact with you wether through a smile or a coo.
We found Page snuggled up at Grandma's house in her basket with a pile of books!
Page and Anna wanted to read their sisters stories. Sydney was able to fall asleep, but Sarah had a harder time on Page's lap trying not to get hit as Page turned the pages.
My mom came back to visit and to help. It has been six weeks since she last left and it has been fun to sit and think about the progress that we have made in the last six weeks. Six weeks ago, I was discouraged and did not know if I would be able to nurse Sydney and Sarah. It was not working at all and it seemed like a daunting task to even try. Through prayers and the help of some knowledgeable friends I am now tandem feeding them and have stopped fortifying my milk. It is a wonderful feeling and I am grateful for Heavenly Father’s help in the process.
Thinking about the last six weeks has made me think about what changes and progress will be made in six more weeks. We will just have to wait and see!

No comments:
Post a Comment