Thursday, August 26, 2010

IT IS A GIRL!!

We had our ultrasound last week and we found out that we are having another little girl!!! We are very excited to have two girls and I know that they will be good friends. I love having a sister, so I am happy that Alina will have that same experience. I am 25 weeks today and I am feeling good. The baby's kicks are getting stronger everyday which is fun because now I feel her move all the time. Feeling the baby move is my favorite part of pregnancy. With Alina I was constantly pushing my stomach to make her move. Adam was always telling me to leave Alina alone and let her have her peace. With this baby I am content to feel her move when she wants to.

My brother Taylor came home from his mission two weeks ago and Adam's brother Andrew and sister Lauren both came home last night. We are driving up to Utah on Saturday to see all of them and to hear them speak on Sunday. Good thing our parent's home wards start at different times! We are so proud of our siblings and the service that they have given. We look forward to seeing them soon!!

I was going to put up some recent pictures, but my computer is acting weird so I better just post this now since it has taken me so long to do it anyway.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! How much fun for you guys.

Ben and Kelli said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting, I;m so happy for you!
I'm sorry too that I still haven't called you back! I always remember at the worst times when I can't call you, like when I'm at work, or now when it's 9:30 at night! I will call you as soon as I can, really! Can't wait to talk to you!

Jill said...

Congrats girlie!! How exciting to have two girls running around...I can't wait to see what this little gal looks like! I hope you are doing well...let's chat soon!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

How exciting! I bet Alina will love having a little sister to play with :) I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. I can't wait to see pictures of her :)

Tanya said...

Congrats to all...glad you are feeling well and can't wait to meet her! Have fun in Utah.

Amy said...

Oh Linds, congrats. How fun for 2 little sisters. Glad you're feeling good, you look darling!

Kassi said...

Congratulations! When we finally have another baby I hope we have a girl. I didn't have any sister's and I always wanted one close so I think it would be SO fun to have two next to each other! I am happy for your growing family! I can't wait to see pictures of your trip back to Utah and other recent updates!

The Broadbent Family said...

Congratulations!!! We are very happy for you... We are bummed that we keep moving in opposite directions. You'll have to give us a call sometime and we can catch up! Hope things continue to go well for the pregnancy!! Any day now we should have another little boy joining us. Caleb should enjoy having a little friend.